IIM Jammu Recruitment for Professor Jobs in Jammu
IIM Jammu Recruitment 2020 for Professor Notification in Jammu
|IIM JAMMU RECRUITMENT 2020||DETAILS|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||10 – 15 years|
|Salary||159100 – 220200(Per Month)|
|Last DateTo Apply||04-01-2021|
Qualification in Details:
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Jammu, an Institute of National Importance, has been established by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development in 2016 at Jammu. IIM Jammu is looking for dedicated and committed faculty members who believe in institution building and have passion for excellence.
A. Name of the Post: Professor
B. Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements for Faculty Positions: Ph.D. in the appropriate branch with first class or equivalent (in terms of grades, etc.) in the preceding degree, with a very good academic record throughout. Minimum 10 years teaching/research/industrial experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor in IITs, IIMs, IISc Bangalore, NITIE Mumbai and IISERs or at an equivalent level in any such other Indian or foreign institution/institutions of comparable standards. He / She should have high research, training and consulting credentials.
C. Criteria for Shortlisting Candidates for Professor Position
1. Ph. D. with 10 years of experience out of which 4 years should be as Associate Professor.
2. First class (Min 60%) or equivalent grade in Master’s and Graduation Degrees
3. First class (Min 60%) or equivalent grade in Class XII and Class X.
4. 5% relaxation for SC/ST/DAP and 3% relaxation for OBC in Master’s and Bachelor’s degree.
5. IIM Jammu will follow Australian Bureau of Deans Council’s ABDC Journal Quality List.
D. Equivalence of ABDC Journals will be as follow:
1. One Paper in A Rated Journal = Two Papers in B Rated Journals = Four Papers in C Rated Journals
2. Minimum two Research Paper in ABDC’s “A Rated Journals” or Four in “B Rated Journals” or “Eight in C Rated Journals”.
3. One case along with teaching note published in Harvard Case Publishing / Richard Ivey / Emerald will be considered equivalent to one paper in ‘C’ Rated Journals.
4. Preference for FPM/Ph.D. guide
Professor: Rs. 1,59,100 -2,20,200 with Entry Pay of Rs. 1,59,100
1. For details and online application, please logon to IIM Jammu website www.iimj.ac.in.
2. Incomplete applications in any respect will not be entertained by the Institute.
3. Candidates who have applied/ appeared for faculty recruitment interview of IIM Jammu in the last one year may also apply provided they have made significant advancement in their profile in the last one year.
4. Papers published ONLY in ABDC Journals will be considered for short listing of applications.
5. Mere fulfillment of the above-mentioned qualifications and experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for an interview.
6. The Institute reserves the right to consider and to fill or not to fill positions in any of the above/and or any other specialization(s).
7. No correspondence, whatsoever, will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview or selection.
8. All qualifications must be from UGC recognized University/ Deemed University or AICTE approved autonomous institution (wherever applicable). The courses offered by autonomous institutions should be equivalent to the relevant course approved/ recognized by Association of Indian University (AIU).
9. Relaxation in qualification and experience/higher start in the time scale may be considered in the case of exceptionally bright candidates.
10. Candidates called for interview to fill a vacancy, may be considered for lower post if they are otherwise found suitable.
11. For regular appointment, there would be a probation period of 2 years.
12. Depending on the academic credentials of the candidate, the Institute may consider them for an offer on a contractual basis of one/two years.
13. Higher start in the pay scale may be considered in case of exceptionally deserving candidates.
14. No correspondence/queries will be entertained from candidates regarding e-mail delays, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for the research seminar and interview.
15. Reservation Policy will apply as per the Government of India Rules.
16. Last date for receipt of Online Application is 4th January 2021.
17. Candidates are advised to visit the website of IIM Jammu (www.iimj.ac.in) regularly for updates. Amendments, corrigendum (if any), will be placed on the Institute website only.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Last date for receipt of Online Application is 4th January 2021.