ICGEB Recruitment for Junior Research Fellow Jobs in New Delhi
ICGEB Recruitment 2021 for Junior Research Fellow Notification in New Delhi
|ICGEB Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Education Requirement||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Experience||0 – 4 years|
|Last DateTo Apply||12-02-2021|
Qualification in Details:
One Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position is available in the Membrane Protein Biology Group, ICGEB, New Delhi component in for a DST funded project to work on “Structurebased drug discovery for COVID-19”.
1. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Position
2. No of Post: 01
3. Fellowship and Duration: As per DST norms / 3 years. The initial appointment will be for the first six months, and will be extended based on the performance.
4. Qualifications: MSc/MTech degree in Biological Sciences/Physical/Chemical sciences. Candidates must have cleared GATE or CSIR-UGC NET (including lectureship) or selected by any other selection process conducted by: DST/DBT/DAE/DOS/DRDO/MHRD/ICAR/ICMR/IIT/IISc/IISER etc., as per DST guideline dated 23 April 2019. Only Indian nationals can apply for this position.
5. Experience: Candidates with experience in protein overexpression in E. coli, purification, crystallization and computational drug discovery will be preferred, but not mandatory.
6. Job description: Cloning, overexpression in E. coli, large scale protein purification, Enzyme inhibition assays, in silico screening, validation using SPR and BLI, MTT assays in cell lines, anti-viral screening assays, co-crystallization, crystal structure determination, structure-based small molecule drug design.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
1. Interested candidates should submit their application online using this google form or by regular India post: https://forms.gle/CHBjrApsKamwkGXU9 Those who mail their application should send their CV (less than 3 pages), Cover letter (less than a page) and a project proposal on “Structure-based drug discovery targeting COVID-19 virus”. Target can be of your choice. (less than 3 pages).
2. Last Date to Apply: 12 Feb 2021.
3. Tentative Online Interview Date: After 15 Feb 2021.