Health and Family Welfare Department, Chandigarh Administration Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
Health and Family Welfare Department, Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2021 for Medical Officer Notification in Chandigarh
|Health and Family Welfare Department, Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Medical Officer|
|Total Vacancy||3 Posts|
|Age Limit||Upper age Limit is 37 Years as on 1 st May 2021 (Relaxable 3 years for OBC).|
|Experience||1 – 3 years|
Qualification in Details:
1. Name of the post: Medical Officer
2. No. of Posts: 03
3. Category: 01 Gen, OBC
a. MBBS Degree from recognized university with one year compulsory rotatory internship
b. Should be registered with State Medical Council or with Medical Council of IndiaNew Delhi
a. One year clinical experience in Psychiatry
b. CCC+ – Course on Computer Concepts Plus for 120 hours
7. Consolidated Amount In Rs. (per month): 38,500/-
Upper age Limit is 37 Years as on 1 st May 2021 (Relaxable 3 years for OBC).
1. Upper age Limit is 37 Years as on 1 st May 2021 (Relaxable 3 years for OBC).
2. The reservation and relaxation in the upper age limit will be made only for the category of the posts reserved for such categories, as per the instructions issued by the Government of India from time to time.
3. The OBC candidates applying against un-reserved posts are not entitled to any relaxation in upper age limit.
4. The claim of the candidates to OBC (not BC) categories will be considered only when accompanied by the certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format. Only those OBC category candidates will be considered, whose caste is falling under OBC category the Central List and the Union Territory, Chandigarh List.
4th Floor, Administrative Block , Govt. Multi Speciality Hospital, Sector-16, Chandigarh,
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
1. Desirous candidates having the requisite qualifications mentioned above shall submit their Bio-data on Application Format (available on website) alongwith self attested copies of all certificates/testimonials (from matriculation onwards) and one recent passport size photograph duly attested by Gazeetted Officer at the time of walk-in-interview.
2. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Candidates shall also bring their original certificates.
3. Registration shall be done strictly between 9.00 am to 10.00 am followed by interview. The Director Health & Family Welfare, Chandigarh Administration reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts and even reject Walk-In-Interview without assigning any reason. No TA/DA will be paid for interview
Advt No. – NHM-UT/05/2021-22 Date: 21.05.2021