GSFC Manager/Deputy Manager/Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
GSFC Recruitment 2021 for Manager Notification in Srinagar,Lucknow
|GSFC Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Manager/Deputy Manager/Assistant Manager|
|Education Requirement||B.Sc, Any Post Graduate, M.Sc, MBA/PGDM|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||Srinagar, Lucknow|
|Age Limit||Not more than 40 years as on the date of advertisement|
|Experience||5 – 8 years|
|Last DateTo Apply||10-05-2021|
Qualification in Details:
1. Post Name: Manager/Deputy Manager/Assistant Manager(Sales& Marketing)
2. Job Description:
Sales & Distribution:
a. Ensure effective dealer channel management to achieve the sales target of the assigned areas.
b. Set Territory wise sales plan according to market potential
c. Proactively handle customer complaints on priority and effectively build effective relationship with all channel partners / stakeholders.
d. Liaison with government department officials.
e. Motivate and support team to achieve the set target. Train the team on marketing strategies / channel management / customer handling etc.
f. Direct interaction with farmers, coordinate with distributers, retails and maintain relationship.
g. Responsible for generating sales with existing customers and developing opportunities withnew customers within assigned territory.
1. Ensure compliance of Fertilizer Control Order (FCO) &
2. Essential Commodity Act (ECA) Ensure compliance of DBT requirements, Fertilizer
3. Monitoring System (FMS), m-FMS (mobile basedFertilizer
4. MonitoringSystem); Maintain retail outlets /warehouses as per guidelines specified in Shop and Establishment Act, FCO,etc
4. Experience: Minimum 08 years of relevant experience in marketing of agriinputs (For Manager) Minimum 05 – 07 years of relevant experience in marketing of agri-inputs (For Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager)
5. Qualification: B.Sc (Agri) with MBA (Agri. business / Marketing) or Any Graduate with MBA (Agri. business) or Any graduate/Post Graduate with relevant experience (For J&K) M. Sc (Agri) All full-time course from recognized institution
6. Skills& Knowledge: Strong analytical and research Cost consciousness. Teamwork. Excellent written and oral communication. Knowledge of relevant SAP modules. Knowledge of seasonal crops. Knowledge of agricultural dealers, market, etc. knowledge of customer mapping & Reports & MIS. Knowledge of sales promotional activities/promotional schemes & customer relationship management
7. Remuneration: Pay Scale shall commensurate with skills, experience and market trends
8. Location: Initial posting will be Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh) and Srinagar/Jammu (Jammu and Kashmir), however candidate may be placed anywhere in India on the basis of company’s requirement in future. Fluency in local language is desirable.
Not more than 40 years as on the date of advertisement
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Last date to apply: 10/5/2021