GMCH Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
GMCH Recruitment 2021 for Senior Resident Notification in Chandigarh
|GMCH Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Resident|
|Education Requirement||DNB, MS/MD, M.Ch|
|Total Vacancy||15 Posts|
|Age Limit||37 Years And In Case Of Post Doctoral Degree Holders Is 40 Years [relaxable 3 Years For Obc, 5 Years For Sc/st & Govt. Servants (Maximum Upto 40 Years) (Through Proper Channel). In Case Of Widows, Divorced Women And Women Judicially Separated From Their Husbands, Who Are Not Remarried Shall Be 35 Years (40 Years For Members Of Sc).|
Qualification in Details:
1. Post Name: Senior Residents
2. No of Posts: 15
3. Number of Vacancies whether General or Reserve are tentative and can increase or decrease.
4. Qualification: Postgraduate Medical Degree i.e. (M.D./M.S./ D.M./M.Ch/DNB) OR equivalent in the concerned specialty (recognized by MCI and registered either with Medical Council of India or State Medical Council). If such candidates are not available in any particular specialty, those with postgraduate diploma can be considered.
5. Pay Scale:
The Senior Residents/ CMOs holding PG Degree/diploma will be paid emoluments in the pay scale of Rs. 67,700/-(minimum pay ISt Cell of Level-11) as mentioned in the schedule Part A of Pay matrix + NPA @ 20% as per Central Government Services (R. Pay) Rules 2016 commuting to old pay scale vide orders of the Government of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare adopted by the Deptt. of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh Administration vide Endst. No. 7001/1/1 F & dated 23.09.2016.
i. The above said posts are tenure posts and the appointments will be made for the period of 06 months from the date of joining or till the regular incumbent joins through regular selections, whichever is earlier, being tenure post, subject to the condition that in case his/her work and conduct does not found satisfactory at any stage, his/her services shall be terminated without assigning any reason.
ii. Further Senior Residency, if done, in any Central Institution/Hospital under the Central Residency Scheme, the same shall be counted while working out the tenure of three years so as the maximum period of Senior Residency does not exceed three years.
7. Advertisement No, GMCH-2EA1-2021/01/17617
37 Years And In Case Of Post Doctoral Degree Holders Is 40 Years [relaxable 3 Years For Obc, 5 Years For Sc/st & Govt. Servants (Maximum Upto 40 Years) (Through Proper Channel). In Case Of Widows, Divorced Women And Women Judicially Separated From Their Husbands, Who Are Not Remarried Shall Be 35 Years (40 Years For Members Of Sc).
Application fee of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC candidates) (non-refundable) in the shape of Demand Draft, payable at Chandigarh, drawn in favour of Director Principal, Govt. Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh along-with application duly completed should be submitted in the office of the undersigned on or before their respective interview dates at 10.00 AM at the time of Walk-interview
Other Terms And Conditions:
1. Number of Vacancies whether General or Reserve are tentative and can increase or decrease.
2. The candidates belonging to their own category only will be considered against the aforesaid vacancies.
3. The Candidates already in Government service must route their applications through proper channel and also attach NOC from the present employer, failing which their applications shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
4. The persons who have earlier worked in this institute and their services were dispensed with on account of misconduct or otherwise by this institute are not eligible to apply against these posts.
5. Separate Applications for each post in the prescribed format alongwith Demand Draft and attested copies of educational qualifications, experience, date of birth, character certificate, medical registration certificate with Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council, intemship completion certificate, Mark Sheet of MBBS First Prof, Second Prof, Final Prof-Part-l and II, valid Reservation Certificate, No Objection Certificate from the present employer alongwith latest photograph should be submitted; otherwise the candidature will be rejected.
6. Incomplete applications/applications received without copies of above mentioned certificates will be rejected.
7. Applications submitted in any other format will be rejected.
8. No TA/ DA will be paid for the Walk-in-Interview.
Director Principal (Room No.210), Level-2 Block-D (Hospital Building), GMCH, Chandigarh.
The Interview Will Be Held As Per The Criteria Already Given On Official Website Of GMCH
1. Walk-in—interview For The Post Of Senior Residents, Resident Anesthetist ICMO (General Surgery) Is Going To Be Held On 12.05.2021 At 12.00 Noon In The Office Of Director Principal, GMCH-32, Chandigarh.
2. The Interested Candidates Can Apply On The Prescribed Applications Form Given On The Official Website Duly Filled And The Same May Be Submitted In The Establishment Branch – II, Block-D, GMCH-32, CHO. On The Same Day Before 10.00 A.m.
3. The Walk-in-interview will be held on at 10.00 AM in the office of Director Principal (Room No.210), Level-2 Block-D (Hospital Building), GMCH, Chandigarh.