ESIC Medical College and Hospital Recruitment for Empanelment/ Part Time / Full Time Super Specialist Jobs in Faridabad
ESIC Medical College and Hospital Recruitment 2020 for Super Specialist Notification in Faridabad
|ESIC Medical College and Hospital Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Empanelment/ Part Time / Full Time Super Specialist|
|Education Requirement||MBBS, DNB, PG Diploma, MS/MD, M.Ch|
|Total Vacancy||9 Posts|
|Age Limit||1. Not exceeding 67 years(For Full Time & Part Time) 2. Not exceeding 70 years (For Empanelment)|
|Experience||3 – 5 years|
Qualification in Details:
Applications are invited for the post ofContractual Empanelment / Part Time/ Full Time Super Specialists at ESIC Medical College and Hospital, NH3, N.I.T. Faridabad, Haryana. The details of vacancies and reservation positions are as under:
1. Posts: Empanelment / Part Time/ Full Time Super Specialists
2. No.of. Posts: 09
3. Qualification and Experience:- Specialists: MBBS with PG(MD/DNB/ Diploma) in concerned specialty from recognized University with 3 years (degree) 5years (diploma of post PG qualification experience and registered with MCI/State Medical Council. Super Specialists: MBBS, /MD/MS/DNB, DM/ MCH and registered with MCI/ State Medical Council.
1. Not exceeding 67 years(For Full Time & Part Time) 2. Not exceeding 70 years (For Empanelment)
SC/S / ESIC andidates/Female PH candidates x-servicemen = Nil , All other categories 225/- , A Demand Draft ofRs. 225/- (as applicable) in favor of ‘ESI Fund Account No. I’ Drawn on any scheduled bank payable at ‘New Delhi’ has to be submitted along with the Application Form.
1. Seats May increase or decrease at the time of interview.
2. The ESIC reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage at its discretion and such decision will be binding on all concerned.
3. Candidate Should report positively by 09:00 A.M on respective date at ESIC Medical College & Hospital, NH3, N.I.T, Faridabad, Haryana
4. Details are available on website: www.esic.nic.in.
5. Candidates for Super Specialists recruitment!Empanelment may opt either for, and modalities of engagement. The Administration will consider the merits and demerits as per the need of the services and reserves the right to Offer empanelment/Full Time/Part Time engagement accordingly in the following order of preference (i) Empanelment (ii) Part Time (iii) Full Time. For part time engagement and Empanelment reservation policies shall not be applicable. General Candidates can be considered against the post reserved for category mentioned for full time contractual appointment on 44 days basis. Alternately the option Of part time engagement or empanelment is available with the candidate.
Mere submission of application does not confer any right to the candidate to be interviewed. Application should be submitted in the prescribed format only. The applications found to be incomplete will be summarily rejected. Wrong declarations/submission of false information or any other action contrary to law shall lead to cancellation of the candidature at any stage. Opportunity of interview given to candidates will be on provisional basis. No Forms will be accepted after 10:00 am under any circumstances. The interviews shall be conducted at DEAN OFFICE, ESIC MEDICAL COLLEGE, NH -3, NIT, FARIDABAD. However, ESIC reserves the right to change the centre, if needed.
ESIC Medical College & Hospital, NH3, N.I.T, Faridabad, Haryana
a) The selection will be made on the basis of performance Of the candidate in interview before the selection Board.
b) Result will be communicated through e-mail/sms and will be displayed on web-site.
c) Selected candidates will have to join immediately after receipt of offer Of Appointment.
The eligible and desirous medical professionals, along with their application form filled properly in prescribed Performa “Annexure-A” and acceptance of offer “Annexure B” should appear for a walk-in interview on the appointed date and time at Office of Dean, ESIC Medical College and Hospital, NH3, NIT Faridabad. The application form is available on the website www.esic.nic.in . They should bring two recent passport size photographs along with one set of attested photocopies and originals of testimonials in support of their date of birth, educational qualification, professional qualification, registration of medical council and experience.