ESIC Hospital, Udyogamandal Recruitment for Senior Resident Jobs in Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam
ESIC Hospital, Udyogamandal Recruitment 2021 for Senior Resident Notification in Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam
|ESIC Hospital, Udyogamandal Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Resident|
|Education Requirement||PG Diploma, MS/MD|
|Total Vacancy||6 Posts|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 45 years as on 10.03.2021. Relaxation for reserved categories as per rules|
|Experience||2 – 5 years|
|Salary||89750 – 92000(Per Month)|
Qualification in Details:
The Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital, Udyogamandal, Ernakulam proposes to conduct a Special Drive walk in interview for the following posts from eligible candidates under reservation categories:
1. Post Name: Senior Resident
i. Casualty: 01
ii. OBG: 01
iii. Anaesthesia: 01
iv. ICU: 02
v. General Surgery: 01
3. No. of Vacancies: 06 [Against vacant post of GDMOs (for one year on contract, or till regular incumbent joins, whichever is earlier).
4. Qualification: PG Degree or PG Diploma in concerned speciality. Candidates with 2 years experience after MBBS in the concerned speciality in Govt./Reputed hospitals will be considered if PG candidates are not available.
i. Total emoluments Rs.92,000/- (Consolidated – for PG Degree holders).
ii. Total emoluments Rs.90,650/- (Consolidated – for PG Diploma holders).
iii. Total emoluments Rs.89,750/- (Consolidated – for the candidates who posses MBBS with 2 years experience).
6. No.543.A-12/16/1/2021-Rectt. Dated: 22.02.2021.
Not exceeding 45 years as on 10.03.2021. Relaxation for reserved categories as per rules
Details of Application fee: Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) for OBC Candidates and Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only) for SC/ST candidates by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of ESI Fund Account No.1 payable at SBI, Kalamassery. PWD/Female applicants are exempted from Application Fee
General Instructions To Candidates:
1. Those who belong to SC/ST/OBC category should produce valid caste certificate issued by the Tahsildar/Revenue Divisional Officer. OBC certificate should be in the prescribed form as per Government of India instructions which should certify that the candidates do not belong to anyone of the Creamy Layers
2. Candidates who have already worked as Senor Resident for 3 years in any Central Institutions are not eligible for the post of Senior Resident.
3. Private practice of any kind will not be allowed.
4. No TA/DA will be admissible for “walk in interview”.
5. Vacancies indicated above may change as per actual requirement on the date of interview.
6. Canvassing in any form shall be disqualification.
7. Only those candidates with TCMC/MCI registration may attend the walk in interview.
ESIC Hospital, Udyogamandal, Ernakulam District, Kerala
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
1. Interested Candidates are advised to submit their interest to appear for interview by email/phone 5 days in advance from the date of interview and to attend WALK-IN-INTERVIEW on the dates mentioned below, at ESIC Hospital, Udyogamandal, Ernakulam with application in the prescribed proforma, all original documents, one set of photo copy of all original documents and one recent passport size photograph (affixed on the application).
2. Venue : ESIC Hospital, Udyogamandal, Ernakulam District, Kerala
3. Date of Interview and Reporting Time: Candidates for the post of FTS/PTS & SR-1 Yr – 10.03.2021, 09.00 AM