EDII Anna Business Incubation Research Foundation Recruitment for Incubation Scientist Jobs in Trichy
EDII Anna Business Incubation Research Foundation Recruitment 2020 for Scientist Notification in Trichy
|EDII Anna Business Incubation Research Foundation Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Incubation Scientist|
|Education Requirement||B.Pharma, B.Tech/B.E, Any Masters Degree, M.Pharma, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Age Limit||Below 35 Years|
|Last date to Apply||29-08-2020|
Qualification in Details:
Applications are invited from dynamic potential candidate for the following posts on temporary contract basis under EDII-Anna Business Incubation research Foundation, a section 8 company established at this institute. For all below mentioned temporary posts we are looking for a dynamic individual with a service mind-set, who can take the event of management, outreach and ecosystem building activities of the incubator.
1. Name of the Post: Incubation Scientist
2. Number of Vacancy: 02
3. Pay per Month (Rs.): 50,000/-
4. Educational Qualification:
a) Engineering / Technology B. E. / B. Tech. and M. E. / M. Tech. with first class or equivalent in any one of the degrees. (OR)
b) Pharmacy B. Pharm. and M. Pharm. in the relevant specialization with First Class or equivalent in any one of the two degrees. (OR)
c) Science and Humanities (i) A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian
University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
(ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET
5. Minimum Experience: Experience not required
6. Desirable Qualifications: PhD in relevant field. Experience on Incubation Management, Marketing linkages/ Network Meetings/ Negotiation skill/ Organizing Seminars/ Conferences/ Capacity building programs/ analysing business feasibility and business plan preparation/ procedures for commercialization of technologies
7. Roles and Responsibilities:
i. Identifying new potential ideas, products and markets.
ii. Establishing market linkages, conduct market studies, supply chain Management.
iii. Analytical method/product development skills.
iv. Need to have better negotiation skill.
v. Maintenance of website and IT systems.
vi. Maintaining customer relationship.
Below 35 Years
1. No TA/DA will be given to candidates for attending the interview.
2. The date and time of interview will be informed later to the candidates by email only.
3. Candidates should appear for interview along with their original certificates and other relevant documents.
4. The position is temporary which will be renewed every year subject to satisfactory performance.
The Registrar, Anna University, Tiruchirappalli, Tiruchirappalli-620 024
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Interested candidates should send the filled-in application form (as per format attached in Annexure and Curriculum Vitae with details of name and contact details, education, work experiences, professional skills, etc., and names and contact addresses (including phone number/ fax/ e-mail) of three referees and a recent passport size photograph on or before 29.08.2020 addressed to “ The Registrar, Anna University, Tiruchirappalli, Tiruchirappalli-620 024” with the subject line of “Application for the Post of Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Incubation Scientist, Project Assistant, Office Assistant under “EDII-Anna Business Incubation research Foundation”. Wherever necessary enclose attested/self attested photocopies of certificates/testimonials of supporting documents.