DRDO Recruitment for Junior Research Fellow Jobs in New Delhi
DRDO Recruitment 2021 for Junior Research Fellow Notification in New Delhi
|DRDO Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||13 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Maximum 28 years (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC candidates as per Government of India orders).|
|Salary||31000 – 35000(Per Month)|
|Last DateTo Apply||10-02-2021|
Qualification in Details:
Following Fellowships are available initially for a period of two years (extendable as per rules). The QRs and stipend applicable to these fellowships is given below:-
1. Name of the Post: JRF
2. No of Post: 13
3. Essential Qualification: Post Graduation in Psychology/ Applied Psychology (Specialization in Organization Behavior Social Psychology Personality Assessment ) with first division AND NET qualification.
4. Stipend: Rs. 31.000/- P.M. 1st and 2nd year. Rs. 35,000/- p.m. 3rd Year if retained as JRF. Rs. 35,000/- p.m. during the entire tenure. if extended. The HRA shall be admissible as per govt rules. Contingency grant upto a maximum of Rs. 15,000- per annum for 2 years. The contingency grant will be increased to Rs.20,000/- per annum for the subsequent years.
Maximum 28 years (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC candidates as per Government of India orders).
Director DIPR, Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi-110054
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
1. Application with complete bio-data in the prescribed format should reach Director DIPR, Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi-110054 within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. Affix a recent passport size photograph on the right top corner of the first page of application.
2. Please send a crossed Indian Postal Order of Rs.10/- drawn in favour of Director DIPR Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi – 110054 along with the application, (Candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC are exempted from this payment). Candidates working in Govt/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel.
3. Photocopies of the supporting documents for educational qualifications (XII, Graduation PG Mark sheets and Ph.D. Degree) and age proof (X Certificate/Marksheet) and NET certificate alongwith the application. The applicant must mention “Application for the post of ” on the envelope enclosing the application and relevant documents.