District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Purba Medinipur District Recruitment for Phlebotomist Jobs in Purba Medinipur
District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Purba Medinipur District Recruitment 2020 for Phlebotomist Notification in Purba Medinipur
|District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Purba Medinipur District Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Education Requirement||12TH, DMLT|
|Total Vacancy||23 Posts|
|Job Locations||Purba Medinipur|
|Age Limit||Up to 40 years as on 01.01.2020|
Qualification in Details:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement to the post of Phlebotomist (on temporary basis for the period from August, 2020 to November, 2020) under Dengue Control Programme to be posted in different health unit in Purba Medinipur. It is also mentioned that the vacancy may vary. Details are given in the table below:
1. Name of Post / Designation: Phlebotomist
2. No of Post : 23
3. Essential Qualification: 10+2 with Science background. a) Trained in Laboratory Technology / phlebotomy / Certificate course Laboratory Technology (for at least 6 months) Or b) DMLT / BMLT.
4. Remuneration: RS. 5,000.00 / Month
5. Wing of Activity: NVBDCP
6. The mentioned post is purely temporary in nature and it the tenure of employment may be extended as per decision Of higher authorities.
Up to 40 years as on 01.01.2020
The candidates may apply on plain paper. The following documents must be annexed with application:
i) One Self Attested photograph pasted on proper place of application format.
ii) Self Attested photocopies of
a. Admit of Madhyamik / Equivalent (as proof of Age)
b. Voter / ADHAAR Card (as proof Of Address & Photo Identity)
c. All necessary Marksheet of all educational qualification starting from 10+2/ Equivalent.
d. Experience Certificate (Offer/Joining Letter will not be treated as proof of experience) from appointing authority properly mentioning joining date, tenure and date of resignation/retirement (if applicable).
e. NOC of Employer wherever applicable.
CMOH & Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, purba Medinipur, PIN — 721636
The selection will be done on the basis of Walk In Interview and verification Of original testimonials.
1. Candidates should appear personally at the office Of the CMOH & Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, purba Medinipur, PIN — 721636 on 7th August, 2020 on at 9:30 am for registration. Interview will start from 10:00 am sharp. Registration of candidates will continue upto 11:30 am. Candidates appearing/reporting after 11:30 am will not be allowed to appear in interview.
2. Candidates are instructed to bring all original testimonials for verification at the time of interview.