Defence Institute Of Psychological Research, Delhi Recruitment for Research Associate Jobs in New Delhi
Defence Institute Of Psychological Research, Delhi Recruitment 2021 for Research Associate Notification in New Delhi
|Defence Institute Of Psychological Research, Delhi Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Research Associate|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Maximum 35 years (Relaxable by 5 Years for SC ST & 3 years for OBC candidates as per Government of India orders)|
|Last DateTo Apply||10-02-2021|
Qualification in Details:
Following Fellowships are available initially for a period of two years (extendable as per rules). The QRs and stipend applicable to these fellowships is given below:-
1. Name of the Post: RA
2. No of Post: 01
3. Essential Qualification: Ph. D. in Psychology
4. Stipend: Rs. 54,000 – P.M. during the entire tenure. The HRA shall be admissible as per govt rules. Contingency grant upto a maximum of Rs.20,000/- per annum during the entire tenure.
Maximum 35 years (Relaxable by 5 Years for SC ST & 3 years for OBC candidates as per Government of India orders)
Director DIPR, Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi-110054
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
1. Application with complete bio-data in the prescribed format should reach Director DIPR, Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi-110054 within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. Affix a recent passport size photograph on the right top corner of the first page of application.
2. Please send a crossed Indian Postal Order of Rs.10/- drawn in favour of Director DIPR Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi – 110054 along with the application, (Candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC are exempted from this payment). Candidates working in Govt/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel.
3. Photocopies of the supporting documents for educational qualifications (XII, Graduation PG Mark sheets and Ph.D. Degree) and age proof (X Certificate/Marksheet) and NET certificate alongwith the application. The applicant must mention “Application for the post of ” on the envelope enclosing the application and relevant documents.