CCI Recruitment for Technical Consultant Jobs in Hyderabad
CCI Recruitment 2020 for Technical Consultant Notification in Hyderabad
|CCI Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Technical Consultant|
|Education Requirement||B.Tech/B.E, Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||5 – 10 years|
|Salary||40000 – 50000(Per Month)|
|Last DateTo Apply||28-09-2020|
Qualification in Details:
Cement Corporation of India Limited is a profit making Central Government Public Sector Undertaking engaged in manufacturing and marketing in Cement. It is vision as to emerge as one of the best Cement Companies committed to contribute to the economy and enhancing the value of stakeholders. CCI is looking for experienced dynamic and result oriented professional for the following position purely on contractual basis for immediate engagement at Hyderabad Zonal Office. CCI wishes to engage Technical Consultant for Hyderabad Region through a Walk-in Interview on 30th September 2020 at CCI Zonal Office, Secunderabad, Telangana. Details of the available positions along with essential and desirable qualifications are given below:
1.Position: Technical Consultant (01 position)
2.Place of Posting: To be stationed at Hyderabad, however for any visit, he /she will be eligible for the TA/DA as per entitlement of E-6 Level.
3.Period of engagement: Initially for a period of one year, however based on the satisfactory performance, it can be extended for another one year with an increase of 10% per year.
4.Essential Qualification:Civil Engineering Degree / Diploma (03 Years Course).
5.Desirable Qualification: Knowledge / Work experience on Construction & RMC Industries, trouble shooting and willingness to work anywhere in the country.
6.Contractual emolument per month-Fixed emolument: ₹ 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand only) per month for Engineering Degree Holder & ₹ 40,000/- (Rupees Forty Thousand only) per month for Diploma Holder.
7.Description of Work: Consultation / Services will be utilized for sorting out the quality issues for cement consumers.Technical support for getting our quality passed in bulk consumers segment like state government works, multi projects, RMC & other important segments.Technical consultant will also help in co-ordination with technical team at unit level for meeting the requirements of per our cement consumers. Major consumers of cement in the market are to be regularly guided by the Technical consultant regarding our quality in order to sustain our brand in the market of Hyderabad Zone. Customer complaint has to be attending on top most priority basis
General Terms and Conditions:
1. Candidates applying for the above position should possess the Essential Qualification as per the details given.
2. Selected candidate will be engaged initially for a period mentioned against the advertised position. Subsequently his/her tenure may be extended depending upon the exigencies of work at sole discretion of the Management and satisfactory performance of the candidate.
3. The selection of the candidate(s) will be based on the walk-in interview to be held at CCI Ltd. Hyderabad Zonal Office, Secunderabad – 500 003, Telangana. Candidates should report to the venue at 10.00 AM on the interview day for registration.
4. Canvassing in any form is liable to rejection of the candidature.
5. The Centre will not provide accommodation & TA / DA for candidates appearing for the interview.
6. The application form can also be downloaded from the link www.cciltd.in/careers
7. The Management of CCI reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason.
CCI Tandur-501158, Vikarabad Dist. (T.S)
The selection of the candidate(s) will be based on the walk-in interview to be held at CCI Ltd. Hyderabad Zonal Office, Secunderabad – 500 003, Telangana. Candidates should report to the venue at 10.00 AM on the interview day for registration.
1. The application form can be downloaded by interested candidates from the link www.cciltd.in./careers, who fulfill all essential qualifications, can attend the Walk-in Interview at CCI Ltd., Hyderabad Zonal Office, Room No. 436 & 437, Chandralok Complex, Paradise circle, SD Road, Secunderabad – 500 003, Telangana on 30th September 2020, meanwhile candidate may send their applications duly completed in all respects as mentioned above to email@example.com on or before 28.09.2020.
2. Candidates should report to the venue at 10.00 AM on the date of interview for registration and should submit duly filled-in application forms with recent passport-size photograph affixed, along with self-attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications, research experience, date of birth, community, extracurricular activities etc. All original documents in support of qualifications, age etc. should be produced at the time of interview for verification.