BOB Capital Markets Senior Manager/ Assistant Vice President Recruitment 2021
BOB Capital Markets Recruitment 2021 for Senior Manager Notification in Mumbai
|BOB Capital Markets Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Manager/ Assistant Vice President|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||5 – 8 years|
|Last DateTo Apply||18-05-2021|
Qualification in Details:
1. Post Name: Senior Manager/ Assistant Vice President
2. Educational Qualification: Graduate/ Post Graduate from recognized Universities, Advanced degree preferred.
3. Minimum Experience: 5+ Years
4. CTC Offered: Compensation will not be limiting factor for the right candidate and will be discussed on a case by case basis.
5. Location of posting: Mumbai
6. Job specific skills: Applicants should have –
i. Prior experience in similar role will be preferred.
ii. Excellent oral & written communicationskills(Must)
iii. Detailed knowledge of latest technologies in broking.
iv. Should have sound understanding of capital markets.
v. Should be a result-oriented, self-starter, proactive.
vi. Experience in Front & Back Office in Retail Broking organization.
vii. Should possess strong networking & relationship building skills.
viii. Ability to work independently and also as part of a team
7. Job Description / Responsibilities:
a. Execute future roadmap and strategy for the digitization of the company’s existing and new product offering.
b. Conceptualize innovations on product and platform development, seek business & cost approvals from senior management for the same.
c. Develop, manage and oversee execution of all product and platform development/enhancement projects including approvals of BRDs, FSDs and other stakeholder approvals.
d. Manage activities related to product modifications and ensure adequate communication of product changes across departments including Sales Team, legal, compliance and others.
e. Manage overall relationship with internal stakeholders like various Business Heads, IT, Information Security, Risk, Compliance etc. for product development
f. Knowledge & Deployment of products like SEBI MTF, Share as Collateral and on improvement of platforms like Mobile App and browser will be an added advantage.
g. Develop and manage customer engagements and client life cycle and journey to maintain a high level of retention of the existing customer.
h. Work with control functions such as Legal, Compliance, Tax and Risk to carry out periodic review of products to ensure that they are offered within policies and regulations.
i. Any other work as may be assigned from time to time
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
1,. Applications should be submitted on our email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please mention “Application for the post of Senior Manager/ Assistant Vice President – Retail Equity Products” in the subject. Applications with any other subject will not be accepted.
3. Website: www.bobcaps.in
4. Last Date for application: 18 th May 2021 by email at the above email id.