BECIL Supervisor Recruitment 2021
BECIL Recruitment 2021 for Supervisor Notification in New Delhi
|BECIL Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||145 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Not more than 50 years (Not more than 64 years, in case of retired govt. servant)|
|Experience||2 – 15 years|
|Last DateTo Apply||24-05-2021|
Qualification in Details:
Applications are invited for recruitment/empanelment of following manpower purely on contract basis for deployment in All India Quarterly Establishment based Employment Survey & All India Survey on Migrant Workers.
1. Post Name: Supervisors
2. No of Posts: 145
3. Qualification, Experience & Job Description:
i. Graduate degree along with at least 2 years of experience in Survey related work in Central Govt./State Govt./PSUs/ Bank/Private Companies and good working knowledge of Computers.
ii. Knowledge of regional language of the state of deployment/ R.O. is essential. OR i. Retired Government Servants from posts of at least in the Level-6 of the Pay Matrix.
4. Desirable Qualification: Experience of working in NSSO/Labour Bureau survey/Census and other similar surveys conducted by Govt.
5. Job Description:
Supervision of the surveys in Digital mode or conventional paper schedule mode as per requirements, coordinating with Regional Offices/Temporary Office/ Hqrs., imparting training and technical assistance to field staff and on the spot inspection of survey work. Examination of inspection notes, scrutiny of schedules and handling of correspondence with RO/SRO/TO/ Other Departments. Contract Supervisors may be asked to collect primary data from data as required. Any other tasks, given by the competent authority.
6. Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 30,000/- per Month
7. Vacancy Advertisement No. 56
Not more than 50 years (Not more than 64 years, in case of retired govt. servant)
General – Rs. 955, OBC – Rs.955, SC/ST – Rs. 670, Ex-Serviceman – Rs. 955, EWS/PH – Rs.670
General: Most Important
1. While applying for these posts, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norm and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected, his/her candidature will stand cancelled.
2. Candidates should keep sufficient numbers of same Photographs in reserve for future use (candidate are advised to keep same photograph which they upload during the application phase only colored photograph are permitted), which they are using in the application form.
3. Request for change of mailing address or e-mail address will not be entertained under any circumstances.
4. At any stage, in case of discrepancy in language, version in English language will only prevail.
5. Court jurisdiction of any dispute will be at Delhi only.
6. Candidates will be deputed to as per the requirement.
7. BECIL reserves the right to fix the minimum standard/qualifying marks for each component of selection for all posts.
8. Candidates must remain in constant touch with BECIL website for information regarding dates of written test, result of written test, schedule of Interview/Skill Test/, standards of Vision for Medical test etc. The eligible candidates, whose applications are available on the Master list may download the admit card through website www.becil.com and click on https://becilmol.cbtexam.in only.
9. The admit card for written test, will NOT be sent by post or email. It will be downloaded from www.becil.com then click on https://becilmol.cbtexam.in only. NOTE: BECIL will not be responsible for any information issued/posted on any other website.
10. The issue of an Admit Card or result notification to appear in the Written Test fact of having passed these tests or having been placed on the final merit list, will not be a proof of any candidate’s eligibility. Candidature will be purely provisional subject to eligibility and other verification.
i. The onus of ensuring that candidate meets all the eligibility requirements will rest on the candidate himself/herself all through the recruitment process. Candidates will be allowed to appear in written test/interview/skill Test/Medical fitness test purely on provisional basis and no candidate will have a right to appointment or any compensation only on the ground of having appeared in or passed the written or any other screening test.
11. BECIL is not responsible for any printing error that might have inadvertently crept in.
12. In case of cancellation of exam due to any reason at any center candidates will not be paid any kind of travelling expenses etc.
13. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
14. Bringing Mobile phone/Communication device in the examination Centre will be deemed GUILTY OF MISCONDUCT & suitable action including immediate expulsion of candidate from the examination hall will be taken.
15. Candidates are requested to follow all COVID-19 Protocol, without mask no candidate would be allowed to enter examination hall, candidate having fever and any symptoms of COVID-19 will not be allowed to enter examination hall.
16. Candidates should refer to advertisement given in the BECIL’s website only, for the purpose of applying for the job. BECIL has not authorized any other agency/vendor/website to publish the instant advertisement and application form or issue of admit cards through online.
ii. The only and accepted mode of submission of application has exhaustively been explained. In case of any discrepancy, in the advertisements published in various newspapers/Employment News etc., the contents as put on www.becil.com, will prevail. Any update, corrigendum etc. of this advertisement will be posted in our website only. Hence, candidates are requested to keep in regular tough with our website, i.e. www.becil.com
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited, 14-B, Ring Road, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110002
1. Selection will be made as per the prescribed norms and requirement of the job.
2. Test/ written exam will be conducted for the post Investigator and Investigator
3. Interviews will be conducted
4. Tentative centres/ locations for the written exam are: Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Delhi/NCR, Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Patna, Guwahati, Kanpur/ Lucknow. However, the number of centres will be increased or decreased depending on the number of candidates.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/ written exam/ interview/ joining the duty on selection.
6. Applicants will be informed regarding test/ written exam/ interview separately.
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.becil.com and click on https://becilmol.cbtexam.in only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. (Before applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo, Signature, scanned for uploading, the file size should be not more than 100kb.)
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID before applying online.
3. Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL i.e. www.becil.com and click on https://becilmol.cbtexam.in.
4. Thereafter, he/she may open the recruitment notification titled vacancy Advertisement No 56.
5. He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
6. Candidates are required to follow below process for registration.
7. Registration to be completed in 6 steps:
Step 1: Visit www.becil.com and click on https://becilmol.cbtexam.in
Step 2: Enter Basic Details and Upload scanned Photo, Signature
Step 3: Enter Education Details/Work Experience
Step 4: Application Preview or Modify. (Verify all details filled along with photo andsignature.)
Step 5: Payment Online Mode (via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI etc.)
Step 6: Print/Save copy of completed application form.
8. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport color photo, signature scan copy, size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in jpg files only.
9. Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable. There will not be any other mode of payment of registration & application processing fee. Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheque, postal stamps etc., will not be accepted, towards registration & application processing fee.
10. BECIL will not be responsible for any network problems in submission of online application.
11. Candidates are advised to fill the post judiciously as per the advertisement released by BECIL.
12. Candidates are requested to enter the details in the online application format carefully. Before final submission of application, there will be a preview available to the candidates in case of modification required. After submission of the application, no modification will be permitted and fees once paid will not be refunded.
13. The online registration will remain active from 10:00 hours 11.04.2021 and up to 23:59 Hours 24.05.2021.In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. BECIL will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem of this nature in submission of online application during last day due to heavy rush etc.
14. The tentative cities of examination will Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Delhi/NCR, Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Patna, Guwahati, Kanpur/ Lucknow. However, the number of centres will be increased or decreased depending on the number of candidates.
15. Last date for submission of application forms is 24.05.2021.