Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited Recruitment for Vice President Jobs in New Delhi
Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited Recruitment 2020 for Vice President Notification in New Delhi
|Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Vice President|
|Education Requirement||B.Tech/B.E, Any Post Graduate, MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||48 years as on 06.08.2020|
|Experience||20 – 23 years|
|Salary||100000 – 260000(Per Month)|
|Last DateTo Apply||06-08-2020|
Qualification in Details:
The company is looking for qualified and experienced professionals to man a key Executive role as per details given below
1. Role: Vice President [Travel]
2. Grade: E7 (100000 – 260000)
3. No. of Vacancies: 01
4. Minimum Qualification (only UGC/AICTE/ Govt. of India/State Govt approved Institutes/ Universities): Full time regular Degree in Engineering OR 2-year full time regular Post Graduate Degree / Diploma ## in Management / MBA OR Full time regular Post Graduation in Travel & Tourism with IATA/UFTAA certification (Minimum 2 years duration) (excluding part time / correspondence / distance learning)
5. Minimum Post Qualification Relevant Experience (years): 20 (Candidates with 17 years’ experience may also apply in which case they will be considered for appointment in lower grade E6)
6. Place Of Posting: The initial place of posting may be Delhi. However, candidates may be placed at any of the locations in India or abroad where the Company or its Joint Ventures has its operations and the decision on the matter shall be made at the time of joining at the sole discretion of the Company depending on the exigencies of work. The Company reserves the right to create a panel through empanelment of candidates if more than one candidate is found suitable and offer employment opportunity to such empaneled candidate in future in similar role at same or different location.
7. Indicative Job Description: The Incumbent shall be responsible for, Leading a large team of over 200+ professionals, spread across the country, in achieving top-line and bottom-line for the Company’s Corporate Ticketing. Leverage Industry / Trade relationship with diverse stakeholders, viz. Airlines, GDSs etc to achieve budget of the business vertical. Drive and implement technology upgradation plans, with focus on enhancement of customer experience, process control and cost optimization. Needs to actively contribute to adoption of new technology to improve service delivery and customer satisfaction in both B2B and B2C spaces. Lead the process of strategy implementation for aggressive yet sustainable growth in B2B / B2C Travel. Drive the brand development initiates at branch levels. To lead multifaceted change & transformation in the organisation involving and impacting process, people and culture to develop the vertical into the largest corporate travel service provider in Country. Develop a revenue / contribution centric culture in the Company which can be leveraged for cross selling of the SBU’s Holiday Products. Lead the vertical to an exponential growth journey: Through effective cost and working capital management Through increasing revenue from B2B business with focus on large corporate houses Through Branch specific monitoring of performance and implementation of corrective action plans Through introduction/ launch of new/ value added products/ services
48 years as on 06.08.2020
1. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. BALMER LAWRIE
& CO. LTD. being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
2. All Minimum Eligibility conditions as mentioned in the advertisement shall also be considered as Essential Eligibility conditions. The Company shall be within its rights to reject the candidature of an applicant at any stage of selection process if the applicant does not meet the minimum eligibility conditions.
3. No claim of possession of a qualification equivalent to a prescribed qualification would be entertained and decision of the Company in this regard would be final and binding.
4. In case the post applied for is not mentioned clearly & correctly an application is LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY without any correspondence.
5. Incomplete applications, applications not as per the prescribed format or applications received after the due date ARE LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY without any correspondence.
6. All the details given in the online application form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
7. Request for change of Mailing address / Email / category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
8. The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirements of the advertised role. The Company’s decision shall be final in this regard.
9. All minimum eligibility qualifications, where applicable, should be recognized by UGC/AICTE/ Govt. of India/State Govt and from UGC/AICTE/ Govt. of India/State Govt recognized/affiliated institutes/colleges/universities as on the date of passing. Candidates, shall be required to submit an undertaking in the prescribed format to that effect at the time of submission of original testimonials before being advised for Medical Examination. Application of such shortlisted candidates not submitting the undertaking in the prescribed format shall be summarily rejected & no refund of fees (submitted if any) shall be made. In the event where the qualification acquired is not found to be recognized by UGC/AICTE/ Govt. of India/State Govt recognised University/ Institutes post selection, the appointment shall be terminated without further notice
1. Those short listed for the Selection Process shall be intimated through e-mail.
2. Only short-listed candidates who are found prima facie eligible based on the details given in the application form will be called for the written test and / or personal interview as the case may be.
1. Online submission of application is permitted on the website http://www.balmerlawrie.com/pages/currentopening between 0000 hours on 15.07.2020 till 2359 hours on 06.08.2020.
2. Please register yourself using the link https://careers.balmerlawrie.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_registration?sap-client=100#. After creation of your profile, please apply against the appropriate job by going into the “Employment Opportunities” tab.